Showcase your company, services, and products to more than 1,600 attendees with a variety of marketing opportunities.
Industry Showcases and Campuses
Campus format with a traditional twist!
An alternative to the traditional exhibition hall, this year's Annual Meeting will house three unique campuses, where companies and sessions are grouped by interest area. Each campus will contain:
- Industry Showcase. Promote your company, introduce a product or service, generate new leads, and strengthen existing business relations. Like a traditional exhibition, your showcase station is similar to a 10'x10' booth, giving you the opportunity to display products/equipment, use your portable displays, and order the furniture and utilities of your choice.
- Session rooms. Industry Showcase stations are positioned just outside session rooms. Regular breaks built into the session schedule will ensure plenty of opportunities for representatives to network with attendees one-on-one.
- Poster presentations. Over 150 poster presentations will be on display throughout the three campuses.
- Networking areas. As the hub of major networking activities, the campuses will host daily coffee breaks, happy hours, and dedicated poster author sessions.
Who Should Participate
If your company provides equipment or services in the fats and oils industries in one of the following categories, then you should be at the 2017 AOCS Annual Meeting:
- Instrumentation and Analytical Technology
- Food Technology and Ingredients
- Processing/Manufacturing: Equipment, Supplies, and Services
- Non-Edible Products: Supplies and Services
- Health and Nutrition
- Scientific or Trade Associations
- Consultants and Other Services
Industry Showcase Schedule
|Partner Move-In||Showcase Hours||Partner Move-Out|
|April 30||10:00 am–5:30 pm|
|May 1||7:55 am–6:30 pm|
|May 2||7:55 am–6:30 pm|
|May 3||7:55 am–5:00 pm||5:00–10:00 pm|
Showcase Station Fees
|10' X 10' Unfurnished Booth||$1,450||$1,950|
*Early rate expires after January 31, 2017
Station Rental Includes
- 10’ x 10’ space (100 square feet), black carpet, 8’ high drape back wall, and ID sign (7” x 44”)
- Two full meeting registrations valued at $999 each (pre-registration required)
- Two additional meeting registrations at 50% off current registration rate (pre-registration required)
- Listing and description in the Industry Showcases Guide section of the Official Annual Meeting Program and within The App
- Complimentary pre-registration and post-show mailing lists
- Opportunity to make an oral presentation during a Technical Showcase session (space is limited)
- Discounted exhibitor advertisement rates in the Official Annual Meeting Program
Resources to Book Your Station
If your company provides equipment or services in the oils and fats industries in one of the following categories, then you should be at the 2017 AOCS Annual Meeting:
- Application Contract for Showcase Space (.pdf)
- View Current Floor Plan (.pdf)
- Exhibit Prospectus (.pdf)
Advertising, Exhibit Sales, and Sponsorships
Phone: +1 217-693-4901
Fax: +1 217-693-4864
Exhibitor Relations and Sponsorship Fulfillment
Phone: +1 217-693-4831
Fax: +1 217-693-4875
These are just a few of the ways to connect with AOCS members and professionals in the oils and fats industries:
- Annual Meeting Program
- Annual Meeting Mobile Event Guide, The App
- INFORM SmartBrief
Advertising in the Annual Meeting Program Guide is an affordable tool to maximize your company’s exposure within the fats and oils industry. If you are an Industry Showcase participant, your ad can help drive attendees to your station; if you are unable to exhibit, your ad ensures attendees still receive your sales message. The Program Guide includes the full details of the technical program, social events, Industry Showcases, maps, and other valuable information for the meeting. For more information, contact Christina Morley.
2017 Program Guide Rates*
*Industry Showcase participants receive a discounted rate.
Demonstrate your company’s leadership status by supporting the AOCS Annual Meeting through a sponsorship. Opportunities are built to fit every budget and are designed to give your company excellent brand recognition.
- Annual Meeting App
- President’s Welcome Reception
- Happy Hours
- Conference bags, lanyards, notepads, and pens
- Coffee Breaks
- Charging Stations
- Computer Stations
- Speaker Support
For more information, contact Christina Morley.
AOCS collaborates with leading industry organizations and publications. Our extensive marketing efforts provide exceptional recognition and invaluable exposure for your company.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Contact Ellen Snipes for more information.
Registration for credentialed media is complimentary.
View media partners.