Showcase your company, services, and products to more than 1,400 attendees with a variety of marketing opportunities.
Exhibiting at the AOCS Annual Meeting provides companies with an array of opportunities to showcase their brand, introduce a product or service, generate new sales leads, and strengthen existing business relations. The Expo hall is the hub of major networking activities for the Annual Meeting and will also host AOCS Information Services and over 150 poster presentations.
We sold out in 2017 and expect to sell out again! Book your booth today!
New for 2018
Show floor segments
- The expo floor is divided into three areas. Similar to the campus format in 2017, each segment targets specific interest areas. See the floor plan for details.
Featured exhibitor status
- Upgrade your visibility to attendees online, in print, and at the Annual Meeting by becoming a Featured Exhibitor. Price: US $300. To learn more, contact Christina Morley.
- Sunday afternoon and Monday morning move-in
- Late start time so exhibitors can attend sessions or do business
- Show closes early on Wednesday to accommodate same-day departure
- Larger all-attendee networking events to maximize interaction
Who should participate
If your company provides equipment or services in the fats and oils industries in one of the following categories, then you should be at the 2018 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo:
- Instrumentation and Analytical Technology
- Food Technology and Ingredients
- Processing/Manufacturing: Equipment, Supplies, and Services
- Non-Edible Products: Supplies and Services
- Health and Nutrition
- Scientific or Trade Associations
- Consultants and Other Services
|Exhibitor move-in||Expo hours||Exhibitor move-out|
|Sunday, May 6||2 pm–5 pm|
|Monday, May 7||8 am–10 am||Noon–6:30 pm|
|Tuesday, May 8||Noon–7:15 pm|
|Wednesday, May 9||11 am–2 pm||2 pm–5 pm|
Exhibit rental fees
|10' X 10' Unfurnished booth||US $1,950||US $2,450|
|Corner premiun (per corner)||100||100|
|Featured Exhibitor status||300||300|
*After January 31, 2018
Rental fee includes
- 10’ x 10’ space (100 square feet), 8’ high drape back wall, 3’ high drape side walls, and ID sign (7” x 44”)
- One full meeting registrations valued at US $955 (pre-registration required)
- One exhibit personnel registration valued at US $175 (pre-registration required)
- Listing and description in the Expo Guide section of the Official Annual Meeting Program and within The App
- Complimentary pre-registration and post-show mailing lists
- Opportunity to make an oral presentation during a Technical Showcase session (space is limited)
- Discounted advertisement rates in the Official Annual Meeting Program
Resources to book your booth
Advertising, Exhibit Sales, and Sponsorships
Phone: +1 217-693-4901
Fax: +1 217-693-4864
Exhibitor Relations and Sponsorship Fulfillment
Phone: +1 217-693-4831
Fax: +1 217-693-4875
These are just a few of the ways to connect with AOCS members and professionals in the oils and fats industries:
- Annual Meeting Program
- INFORM SmartBrief
Advertising in the Annual Meeting Program Guide is an affordable tool to maximize your company’s exposure within the fats and oils industry. If you are an exhibitor, your ad can help drive attendees to your booth; if you are unable to exhibit, your ad ensures attendees still receive your sales message. The Program Guide includes the full details of the technical program, social events, Expo, maps, and other valuable information for the meeting. For more information, contact Christina Morley.
2018 Program Guide rates*
*Exhibitors receive a discounted rate.
|4-Color Rates||US $1,400||US $1,670|
Demonstrate your company’s leadership status by supporting the AOCS Annual Meeting through a sponsorship. Opportunities are built to fit every budget and are designed to give your company excellent brand recognition.
- Annual Meeting Mobile Event Guide – The App
- Monday Lunch with Logo Lunch Tote
- President’s Welcome Reception
- Hotel Key Cards
- Meet Me in St. Louis Picnic Lunch
- Annual Meeting Bags
- Abstract Flash Drives
- Souvenir Photo Station
- Abstract Submission Site
- Attendee Official Communications Package
- Water Stations and Reusable Water Bottles
- Happy Hour Receptions
- Dessert Break
- Welcome Plenary Session
- Annual Meeting Badges
- Power Lounge
- Computer Stations
- Awards Program Booklet
- Annual Meeting Pen
- Speaker Ready Room
- Technical Program Support
For more information, contact Christina Morley.
AOCS collaborates with leading industry organizations and publications. Our extensive marketing efforts provide exceptional recognition and invaluable exposure for your company.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Contact Jeff Newman for more information.
Registration for credentialed media is complimentary.