Business Casual: Sessions, Short Courses, Expo, Division/Section Events, Business Luncheon, and Networking Events
Casual: San Antonio City Tour
Average temperatures in May:
AOCS Toy Drive
Give joy to a local child in need! Drop off a new book or toy that represents your native country when you pick up your registration portfolio. All items will be donated to the Children's Hospital of San Antonio or SAMMinistries, a partner in the Haven for Hope homeless program. Give back to our meeting location community—and bring a smile to a local child.
Review these international travel tips and resources to help make your journey safer and more enjoyable.
• International Visitors Representatives
• Global Entry
• Meeting Arriving International Passengers
• Visa/Passport Information
Getting to and from the airport:
• Taxi - The San Antonio International Airport is only about 8 miles from downtown San Antonio, or about a 15-minute taxi ride. Large minivans are also available and can transport up to seven passengers downtown. Fare to San Antonio downtown areas are approximately $25 to $29 (U.S.) per taxicab.
• Shuttle - Shuttles depart from 7:00 am to 1:30 am daily to downtown hotels every 15 minutes. Passengers may purchase tickets at the airport's baggage claim area. Shuttle rates are $18.00 per person to downtown hotels or $34.00 for a round trip ticket.