Still accepting oral and poster presentations.
Submit now before sessions are finalized.
The meeting program will feature invited presentations, as well as
volunteer oral presentations and volunteer poster presentations.
Curious how we evaluate the abstracts?
Each submission is evaluated separately using the following criteria:
• Relevance and timeliness to session topic
• Creativity and originality of content
• Tangible message, solutions, and best practice
• Absence of commercial bias
• Preliminary abstracts—A more detailed preliminary abstract will allow the session chairs to make an informed decision on if and where to place your presentation.
The AOCS Program Committee is now accepting proposals for sessions to be presented as part of the Emerging Topics Symposia. More...
Registration Fees and Travel Expenses
When an abstract is accepted, the author is expected to pay the registration fee and must attend the meeting to present. Each presenter is also responsible for his/her travel and accommodation expenses.
• Agricultural Microscopy
• Edible Applications Technology
• Industrial Oil Products
• Health and Nutrition
• Lipid Oxidation and Quality
• Professional Educators
• Protein and Co-Products
• Surfactants and Detergents
Focus areas relevant to interest area:
Algal Technology | Analysis | Biobased Products
Edible Ester Technologies| Enzyme and Chemical Reactions
Food Security | Formulation | Health
Nonfood Uses | Nutrition | Process and Manufacturing
Safety | Structure/Function | Sustainability
Here is what we need from you: