Show your return on investment and give justification as to why you should attend the 105th AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo:
- Review the sessions (available in early 2014) to determine which presentations you plan to attend. What presentations have particular relevance to your job? Your organization?
- Review the list of exhibitors (available in early 2014). Will there be vendors with tools you currently use or are evaluating for potential future use? Is this an opportunity during which you’ll be able to easily compare competing tools?
- Complete the Request Letter and submit to your management.
- Register by February 28, 2014 to take
advantage of the best rate for the annual meeting.
- Book your hotel room through the AOCS Housing Bureau by
March 28, 2014 to obtain the lowest available rate.