Palais des congrès de Montréal Montréal, Québec, Canada
Looking to showcase your company, introduce a product or service, generate new sales leads or strengthen existing business relations? The Expo at the Annual Meeting is the hub of all major networking activities. Your peers and competitors know the meeting is a must-attend event, with exhibit space having sold out months before the 2018 Annual Meeting. Reserve early for the best booth location.
Returning for 2020
- Convenient Sunday morning move-in.
- President's Reception in the expo hall Sunday evening.
- Large, all-attendee networking events to maximize interaction.
- AOCS Best in Show Competition! Will your booth be 2020 best in show?
- Featured Exhibitor upgrades include an opportunity to present in the Technology Fast Track and enhanced listings in the online floorplan, mobile app and printed program.
- Same-day departure accommodation with the show closing early Wednesday.
We sold out in 2019 and expect to sell out again! Book your booth today!
If your company provides equipment or services in the fats and oils industries in one of the following categories, then you should be at the 2019 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo:
- Instrumentation and Analytical Technology
- Food Technology and Ingredients
- Processing/Manufacturing: Equipment, Supplies, and Services
- Non-Edible Products: Supplies and Services
- Health and Nutrition
- Scientific or Trade Associations
- Consultants and Other Services
Exhibit rental fees
through January 31, 2019
|10' X 10' Unfurnished booth||US $1,950||US $2,450|
|Corner premium (per corner)||100||100|
|Featured Exhibitor status||300||300|
|Sunday, April 26||.||5:30–7 p.m.
|Monday, April 27||10 a.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, April 28||10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, April 29||7–10 a.m.||10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.|
Rental fee includes:
- 10’ x 10’ space (100 square feet), 8’ high draped back wall, 3’ high draped sidewalls, and ID sign (7” x 44”)
- One full meeting registrations valued at US $955 (pre-registration required)
- One exhibit personnel registration valued at US $175 (pre-registration required)
- Listing in the Expo Guide section of the Official Annual Meeting Program and within The App
- Discounted advertisement rates in the Official Annual Meeting Program
Resources to book your booth
Exhibit Prospectus (.pdf)
- Annual Meeting Program
- INFORM SmartBrief
Advertising in the Annual Meeting Program Guide is an affordable tool to maximize your company’s exposure within the fats and oils industry. If you are an exhibitor, your ad can help drive attendees to your booth; if you are unable to exhibit, your ad ensures attendees still receive your sales message. The Program Guide includes the full details of the technical program, social events, Expo, maps, and other valuable information for the meeting. For more information, contact Janet Brown.
2020 Program Guide rates*
|4-Color Rates||US $1,400||US $1,670|
*Exhibitors receive a discounted rate.
Demonstrate your company’s leadership status by supporting the AOCS Annual Meeting through a sponsorship. Select one of the sponsorships below or let us tailor a sponsorship need.
For more information, contact Tisha Sarver.
- Annual Meeting Mobile Event App
- Annual Meeting Wi-Fi
- President's Welcome Reception
- Bienvenue a Montreal
- Hotel Key Cards
- Souvenir Photos
- Water Stations & Reusable Water Bottles
- Digital partner spotlight
- Happy Hour Reception
- Opening Celebration Keynote
- Annual Meeting Badges
- 5 Networking Breaks and Beverage Services
- Charging station
- Annual Meeting Pen
- Electronic Registration Confirmations
- Meeting Digest Communications
- Technical Program Support