Showcase your company, services and products to more than 1,500 attendees with a variety of marketing opportunities.
Looking to showcase your company, introduce a product or service, generate new sales leads or strengthen existing business relations? The Expo at the Annual Meeting is the hub of all major networking activities. Your peers and competitors know the meeting is a must-attend event, with exhibit space having sold out months before the 2018 Annual Meeting. Reserve early for the best booth location.
What is new this year?
In 2019, AOCS will spotlight one winning exhibitor that goes above and beyond to engage with attendees during the exhibition. Learn more.
Returning for 2019
- Same-day departure accommodation with the show closing early Wednesday
- Large, all-attendee networking events to maximize interaction
- Technology Fast Track Session presentations
- Featured Exhibitor upgrades available
We sold out in 2018 and expect to sell out again! Book your booth today!
If your company provides equipment or services in the fats and oils industries in one of the following categories, then you should be at the 2018 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo:
- Instrumentation and Analytical Technology
- Food Technology and Ingredients
- Processing/Manufacturing: Equipment, Supplies, and Services
- Non-Edible Products: Supplies and Services
- Health and Nutrition
- Scientific or Trade Associations
- Consultants and Other Services
Exhibit rental fees
through January 31, 2019
|10' X 10' Unfurnished booth||US $1,950||US $2,450|
|Corner premium (per corner)||100||100|
|Featured Exhibitor status||300||300|
|Sunday, May 5||8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||5:30–7 p.m. President's Reception|
|Monday, May 6||10 a.m.–6:20 p.m.|
|Tuesday, May 7||10 a.m.-6:20 p.m.|
|Wednesday, May 8||10 a.m.–1 p.m.||1–5 p.m.|
Rental fee includes:
- 10’ x 10’ space (100 square feet), 8’ high drape back wall, 3’ high drape side walls, and ID sign (7” x 44”)
- One full meeting registrations valued at US $955 (pre-registration required)
- One exhibit personnel registration valued at US $175 (pre-registration required)
- Listing in the Expo Guide section of the Official Annual Meeting Program and within The App
- Opportunity to make an oral presentation during a Fast Track session (space is limited)
- Discounted advertisement rates in the Official Annual Meeting Program
Resources to book your booth
Exhibit Prospectus (.pdf)
- Annual Meeting Program
- INFORM SmartBrief
Advertising in the Annual Meeting Program Guide is an affordable tool to maximize your company’s exposure within the fats and oils industry. If you are an exhibitor, your ad can help drive attendees to your booth; if you are unable to exhibit, your ad ensures attendees still receive your sales message. The Program Guide includes the full details of the technical program, social events, Expo, maps, and other valuable information for the meeting. For more information, contact Christina Morley.
2019 Program Guide rates*
|4-Color Rates||US $1,400||US $1,670|
*Exhibitors receive a discounted rate.
Demonstrate your company’s leadership status by supporting the AOCS Annual Meeting through a sponsorship. Select one of the sponsorships below or let us tailor a sponsorship need.
- Annual Meeting Mobile Event App SOLD
- Annual Meeting Wi-Fi SOLD
- President's Reception—Welcome to St. Louis! SOLD
- Hotel Key Cards SOLD
- Souvenir Photos SOLD
- Abstract Submission Site & Computer Lab SOLD
- Water Stations & Reusable Water Bottles SOLD
- 5K Fun Run/Walk SOLD
- Happy Hour Reception SOLD
- Welcome Plenary Keynote SOLD
- Highlighters SOLD
- Speed Networking SOLD
- Signs SOLD
- Notepads SOLD
- Annual Meeting Badges SOLD
- 5 Networking Breaks and Beverage Services SOLD
- Awards Program Booklet SOLD
- Power Lounge SOLD
- Annual Meeting Pen SOLD
- Electronic Registration Confirmations SOLD
- Meeting Digest Communications SOLD
- Technical Program Support
For more information, contact Christina Morley.
Partner with AOCS
AOCS collaborates with leading industry organizations and publications. Our extensive marketing efforts provide exceptional recognition and invaluable exposure for your company.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Contact Jeff Newman for more information.
Registration for credentialed media is complimentary.