Reserve Your Room
Reserve Your Room
The AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo is more than just a conference — it is a prime opportunity to advance your career and grow your network, all in one place. Professionals from all over the world come together online and in-person to share insights and perspectives while building new connections.
Reserve Your Room
Support AOCS by booking your room at the official Annual Meeting hotel — the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. In addition to the benefits available to you, when you book at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, you are supporting AOCS’s ability keep attendees’ costs down in future years so we can continue providing opportunities to advance your career and grow your network.
- Rate guarantee: AOCS has negotiated a lower rate for our attendees at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Know that you have received a rate lower than what would be paid if you booked on your own
- No additional fees: Escape from booking, change, and cancellation fees (as long as you do so within the cancellation window).
- Networking: Stay at the headquarter hotel with other AOCS attendees! Make it easy to network and make new friends or meet up with friends you haven’t been able to see for years.
- Customer service: AOCS staff is available prior to, during, and after the meeting to answer all your housing questions. Know that you will be taken care of at all points throughout your annual meeting experience!
Hotel reservations for the annual meeting will open January 3, 2022. Be sure to book early for the best selection and price!
About the Hyatt Regency Atlanta
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta stands in the heart of Atlanta on Peachtree Street. After a day of engaging scientific discussions, enjoy world-class comforts so you can return to the meeting recharged the next day.
Hyatt is taking steps to provide a safe visit. See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies.
AOCS attendees enjoy the following terms during their stay:
- $199/night +tax for single/double occupancy.
- A limited number of rooms are available at $169/night +tax (single/double occupancy) for AOCS student registrants.
- Rooms are subject to applicable state, local and any occupancy taxes in effect at the time of the meeting. These taxes are currently 16.9% plus an additional $5/night flat state hotel-motel fee. No other fees apply to rooms booked by our group.
- Rooms should be booked as soon as possible, but no later than April 5, 2022.
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center.
All rooms offer:
- Complimentary guestroom and common area Wi-Fi
- HD Flat Panel Television, cable movie channels, in-room pay movies
- Video account review, video checkout, express telephone checkout
- Electronic door lock and individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
Hotel Services and Facilities
Take advantage of these hotel services and facilities to keep your focus on the annual meeting:
- ADA accessible rooms available upon request at time of booking
- Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosk
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Assistive listening devices
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Laundry and dry cleaning
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitors
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta is the only hotel affiliated with the 2022 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo and reservations should be made directly with the hotel. No third-party housing company, travel agent or booking website is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of AOCS. Reservations made through any third-party cannot be guaranteed by AOCS, and may result in a loss of deposit, additional charges, incorrect placement or inflated room rates for annual meeting participants. Please book directly with the Hyatt Regency Atlanta to avoid confusion, additional charges and unsatisfactory service.
Housing poachers will reach out to AOCS volunteer leaders, exhibitors and sponsors regarding booking hotel rooms at the 2022 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are not working with any outside companies for housing.
Please ignore calls and emails from the companies below as they do not represent AOCS or the 2022 AOCS Annual Meeting & Expo:
- Bethesda List Center
- Convention Housing Authority
- Conventioneers LLC
- Corporate Booking Services (CBS International)
- Diamond Housing Associates
- Docu - Contacts
- Event Travel Planners
- Exhibitors Housing Management
- Exhibitors Housing Services
- Expo Housing Services
- Filmscape Productions (zubli@filmscapepro)
- Global Expo Travel (GET)
- Global Housing Services Corporation (GHS)
- Global Travel Partners
- National Travel Associates (NTA)
- Pro Housing Corp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Travel Partner International Inc.
- World Wide Exhibitions – WWE Corp
If you have questions about booking your hotel room, please contact Ellen Snipes, AOCS Director of Meetings and Exhibits, at email@example.com.